A bike fit affects how much power you can effectively deliver to the pedals and your comfort level while on the bicycle. Every rider is different and BSG wants to make sure no one stops riding a bicycle due to pain or discomfort that can easily be addressed with proper bike fit.
Cycling comfort and efficiency begins with a bicycle that fits you right.
Keith has over 16 years of experience using Paul Swift fit methods. He has used this method to fit hundreds of riders to their road, mountain and cyclocross bicycles.
A bike fit will adjust the measurements where your body contacts the bicycle; your hands, your seat, and your feet. With adjustments to the:
• crank length
• distance from crank center or bottom bracket to saddle
• saddle angle
• seat tube angle and saddle offset
• distance from saddle to handlebar
• relative height of saddle and handlebar
• handlebar width, and handlebar drop on road style handlebars